Thursday, November 1, 2007

Flickr at Last

From flickr src="http://www.flickr.com/images/flickr_logo_blog.gif" width=41 align=absMiddle border=0>, I can keep an eye on places I can't get to easily. My new flikr account contains a few images of Volcanoes. Until I get used to this they are images I have borrowed from various tourist sights. Mine I hope will come later.

I was born on a dismally sort of dormant volcano called Vulcano hence the fascination. Stromboli is much more exciting and I did mange to climb this many years ago. Two days in a row. Etna, been up there twice too, well as close as a tourist can get to the crater. Very cold.

Technical Note: I am not sure what happened to the neat Flikr Logo. It turned into a web address which only a genius could memorise when I tried to do a spell check. (See Blog #2).

But I must press on as I am so far behind the rest of my colleagues.

No comments: