Friday, November 2, 2007

The Image is the word

Image generators have given me the opportunity to headline and show off a minor collection which I keep in the secure premises of my dilapidated asbestos ridden garage.

A collection of really bad album covers procured from op shops over the years. Its an inexpensive pursuit which can generate a few laughs and remind people of their early record buying experiences. Some of us sadly (including myself) were less cool than others.

Which brings me to the question of what was the 1st album your ever bought and how bad was the cover. Mine was the Bay City Rollers. A few not so good looking boys in tartan. Not nice.



1 comment:

Dogsister said...

Ashamed to admit it was probably a KTEL hits of 1972 or something like that. Collecting bad album covers sounds like great fun.